To what does this Policy apply?
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information:
- Last name
- First name
- Email address
- Company name
- Job title
- Any additional personal information you may provide to us in the open field of the “Contact us” form
How is your personal information collected?
Your personal information is collected in different ways, such as:
- Our “Download Spec Sheet” form
- Our “Contact us” form
Why do we use your personal information?
The personal information we collect is used solely to send you offers, news or other relevant information concerning the products and services we provide in the energy storage sector.
The personal information collected through the forms and functionalities available on our website allows us to establish your identity, customer type (individual, group, organization) and category (commercial and industrial, utility), to send you information and to supply you with products and services.
The information collected is used solely for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- your IP address
- your Internet service provider
- date and start/end times of your browsing session
- your region or municipality, determined through your IP address
- your browser type and version
- your operating system type and version
- screen resolution of your device
- language of your browser
- your device type and model (computer, tablet or phone)
- URL address of pages visited on our website
- your activity (clicking, scrolling) on our website
- URL address of the website previously visited
- point of entry (banner, email, social media, print publication, advertiser’s website) of your visit to our website
We use Google Analytics and Hubspot to analyze the use and performance of our website, provide statistics and determine traffic to its content. This information is collected and stored by Google and Hubspot on servers that may be located outside Canada, and in the United States in particular.
- Third parties, and in particular Google Display Network or other media partners, may also place advertising cookies on our website to learn about your interests through the content you consult on our website and to personalize advertising on or off our website.
For more information about accepting or refusing cookies, please refer to the section “What are your choices concerning your privacy?”
With whom do we share your personal information?
Your personal information will not be communicated or marketed without your prior consent, except if required for the application of a law or a court order, or to allow the provision of services by our suppliers who undertake to comply with requirements concerning confidentiality and the protection of personal information.
What are your choices concerning your privacy?
By using our website and its functionalities, you consent to the use of your personal information for the purposes set out in this Policy. You may exercise the following choices at any time:
Change your browser’s settings to manage cookies
Deactivate third-party cookies
- Google Analytics
- Companies taking part in the AdChoices program of the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
How do we protect the confidentiality of your personal information?
Your personal information can be accessed solely by EVLO staff members, mandataries or suppliers who are required to do so in the performance of their functions. We use the following measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information:
- SSL Protocol (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Encryption of communications
- ISO/IEC 270001 certification of platform
- Network monitoring software
- Computer backup
- Username and password
Use of email
EVLO may contact you by email. However, no personal information or confidential data will be collected or transmitted using this method of communication, which is not entirely secure. We also request that you not transmit your personal information by email.
Your rights and other information
The Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector grants you the following rights:
- Confidentiality of your personal information
- Access to your personal information
- Rectification of your personal information if it is incomplete, incorrect or ambiguous, or if the collection, communication or keeping of your personal information is not authorized by law
- Removal of your email address from our marketing list by sending your request via the “Contact us” button on www.evloenergy.com
To make other requests related to Privacy, refer to the section “Contact us.”
EVLO Energy Storage Inc.
Pavillon Archimède, 1804, boul. Lionel-Boulet
Varennes (Québec) J3X 1S1