Welcome to the website of EVLO Energy Storage Inc. (hereafter “EVLO”), which offers various energy storage products and services.
The user or any other person may not use the EVLO website or its contents for prohibited purposes, by any means whatsoever, either directly or indirectly, and in particular:
- for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of EVLO;
- in a way that causes IT disruptions or by decoding the application;
- by compromising the security of the application;
- for illegal purposes.
- harass employees, mandataries or suppliers of EVLO and other users;
- use another person’s identity (username and password) to access the website;
- send messages or documents containing hateful, defamatory, threatening or obscene content;
- infringe on another person’s privacy or tarnish his or her reputation.
EVLO reserves the right to limit or deny access to the website at any time, without notice.
Limitation of liability
EVLO reserves the right to refrain from providing a product or service to persons who do not meet its eligibility criteria. In such a case, EVLO cannot be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
EVLO takes reasonable measures to ensure the content of its website is up to date. However, errors, omissions or inaccuracies may occur. EVLO assumes no responsibility in this regard. EVLO may market products that are currently under development, and the specifications of these products may change during the course of their development.
Without limiting the generality of the above, it is understood that EVLO cannot guarantee:
- that content on this website is accurate, current or complete;
- that content on this website is compatible with users’ computer systems;
- that the website’s operation is safe and free of interruptions, delays, omissions or losses of information, malfunction, contaminants or other causes of damage to the users’ computer systems;
- that the website, a service or a product that will be offered will meet the users’ needs and expectations;
- against damage caused by the actions of a third party using the website, a service or a product.
To use the website, you must equip your devices and computer systems with security features or software, at your expense.
EVLO reserves the right to modify, interrupt or cancel this website at any time, either permanently or temporarily, without prior notice. In such a case, the user acknowledges that EVLO cannot be held liable for any damage or inconvenience resulting from the use or interruption of its website or in the event that it is unavailable or inaccessible.
The EVLO name and logo are the property of EVLO. The name and logo of Hydro-Québec are the property of Hydro-Québec. All website content is the property of EVLO, unless expressly indicated otherwise, and is protected by copyright law. If you wish to use, copy, translate, publish or distribute such content, in whole or in part, you must obtain the prior written authorization of EVLO.
Close your session properly
Do not leave your computer, tablet or telephone unattended after opening a session on the website. Close your session after using a service.